Monday 11 February 2013

Grammy Awards Red Carpet 2013: Best Dressed!





Like me, if you've been glued to Twitter and E! in the past 24 hours, you would have been bombarded with the fact that the 55th Annual Grammy Awards took place last night over at La La Land's Staple Centre where celebs swarmed the red carpet in their TO DIE FOR designer dresses, tuxes and a jumpsuits (thinking outside of the old box weren't we Queen B). I stayed up till 1am - hardcore right - to watch E!'s coverage of the red carpet lusting over some of the outfits that took to their stage and thought I'd share with you my top 5 'best dressed' of the lot. I must say, it was quite a struggle whittling it down to 5, but I got there in the end!




MY TOP 5 BEST DRESSED


#5. Solange Knowles 
in this beautiful green sequinned Ralph & Russo Couture gown.


There's just something about this number. I'm IN LOVE with the contrasting neon orange Louboutins and emerald green sparkles of the dress. I think the fit is so elegant and the hint of leg makes it ultra sexy! To be honest, I didn't expect anything less from a Knowles.




#4. Natasha Bedingfield 
in this phenomenal lace red Emerson gown. 


Just how stunning does Natasha look?! I simply adore the shape and print of the dress, and of course the statement red. Teamed with the gold clutch and matching gold belt, it screams sexy and glam. Beautiful Grammy pick. 





#3. Kelly Rowland
in this risque Georges Chakra Couture gown.




Although Miss Rowland naughtily violated the Grammy's "please cover up those naughty parts" dress code, she wowed the Red Carpet with this curve-hugingly stunning ensemble! Her body looks bangin', as per, and only a Destiny's Child member could rock such a statement LBD. I bow down to you (with tears of jealousy), Kelly.





#2. Taylor Swift 
in this gorgeous Grecian like J Mendel gown.




Wow. Taylor always knows just how to rock the Red Carpet and she definitely didn't disappoint with this number. It's so effortlessly chic and she's even added to the glamour with a stylish plaited up-do. I'm seriously so in love with her in this dress. Oh Styles, just look at what you're missing out on!





#1. Rihanna
in this stunning red Azzedine Alaia gown. 




Oh my lord. I think I'm in love with a piece of fabric. As soon as Rihanna stepped out onto the carpet I was blown away. The colour, the shape, her hair, the accessories, the nails, the make up = the perfect Grammy outfit and accompaniment. She looks like an absolute goddess and the red really makes that all important statement, enticing all eyes on her. Congraduwelldone for looking so fab, as always, RiRi.



So what did you think of the Red Carpet dresses? Did your favs of the night not come up in my top 5? Or do you completely disagree with my choices? Feel free to comment below with your views :-)


Until next time!

Hannah


3 comments:

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS LADIES AND OUTFITS!!!!

Smellie said...

Agree with your list, Taylor looks gorgeous.

http://elliemckee.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Rihanna is beautiful xx

mac lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment