Wednesday 18 June 2014

Sunny Days


Top: Topshop
Sunglasses: ASOS

I love Britain in the summer… when it's not raining for the majority of the time of course.  But there's just something about seeing your usually dull garden, plain old city walls and also your face light up in the sunshine. If I see the slightest bit of sun, my mood for some reason automatically notches up by a mile and it makes me want to get out in it and be adventurous! I love a picnic in a field, going on long walks or even just having some friends over and sunbathing in the garden blasting out some music. Oh and barbecues!! You absolutely cannot beat a British barbecue. 

Now I made a list last year of 10 things I wanted to do over the summer and I think I pretty much accomplished all of them, so I thought I'd set myself a challenge for this year and up my count to 20 (!) things that I could try and tick off of my bucket list for summer 2014. I'll share them with you now:

1. Hold a get-together in the garden where we make lots of summery cocktails.
2. Go down to Cornwall to visit my two Uni friends who live there.
3. Make the most of the sun when I go on holiday to Italy with my family and take lots of photos.
4. Organise a trip down to London and explore the city even more than I have.
5. Try and organise some work experience at a magazine to boost my CV.
6. Invest in some outdoor games that I can play with friends and family in the garden.
7. Eat out a lot more (I know it can be expensive but I love how social it is and how you can explore new foods).
8. Try to keep up my fitness. 
9. Make a lot more healthy smoothies and ice lollies.
10. Take a visit to Twycross Zoo.
11. Have a lot more nights out with my friends back home.
12. Go on a city break with my two closest friends and have a night out there.
13. Get tickets for another gig (Ed Sheeran might be on the cards).
14. Organise a spa trip with my mum (Websites like Groupon are great).
15. Go to a random field and have a picnic.
16. Go on a bike ride.
17. Take a trip down to Southampton for a few days to collect the keys for our new Uni house in September... EEEK.
18. Buy a Fujifilm Instax as they seem like great fun.
19. Buy lots of pretty things for my new room in my first properly owned house… EEEK.
20. DO MORE BLOG POSTS!

Phew, 20 does seem like a lot but I'm going to try my best to tick off every one. I think it'll be a lot of fun. Think this is a great idea? Why don't you do it yourself? Let me know some things you plan to do this summer to make the most of the sunshine. Remember to wear suncream!


Hannah 


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post! Love the top and you're beautiful! You have a really good blog. Would really appreciate it if you could check out mine also x (I post theatrical makeup looks) www.beautyisacreationofart.blogspot.com

Katarina said...

I love your garden! The cat is really cute.
Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know!

-Katarina
http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Maybe want follow each other? if yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
Xoxo from Germany
Http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

Unknown said...

hello great look, very well combined and blouse is spectacular, I love it and I love it Do you think if we keep looking? kisses :)

http://Encimademiszapatos.blogspot.com

Hannah Griffiths said...

Thank you so much! Just checked out your blog - love it! Gave you a cheeky follow x

Hannah Griffiths said...

Aww thank you! I'm a big cat lover.
Thanks for checking my blog out. I've just followed you! x

Hannah Griffiths said...

Thank you :) I've followed your blog! Love your style x

Post a Comment